Homeowners' and Renters' Insurance

Homeowners' and Renters' Insurance provides the essential property and liability insurance for owners of homes, including owners of condominium and townhouse units, and tenants of residential buildings.

Homeowners' policies are designed for the owner-occupant of a home to cover the dwelling, personal possessions (other than certain specifically excluded items), and personal liability. Damage caused by most disasters is covered, but there are exceptions, such as that of floods and earthquakes. Separate policies or endorsements for flood and earthquake coverage are available.

Highly affordable policies are also available to tenants of residential buildings. A policy, such as package protection, may include personal liability and personal property coverage.

Talk to an HSA team member to extend or apply coverage for your circumstances.